Blackjack Dice is the dice version of popular card game Blackjack and has a similar objective of getting closest to 21 without going over. The game is played with 2 six-sided dice.
Alternate Names: Twenty One
No Of Players: 2 or more players
Setup: 2 six-sided dice and a scoresheet
Blackjack Dice Game Play:
Players take turn clockwise to roll dice and score as per the following rules
- In each turn players roll two dice and add the numbers to their turn total. Players can roll as many times as they wish.
- Once players have scored 16 or more, they have the option to stop rolling or just roll one die one or more times.
- If their score goes over 21, then they bust and their turn score is zero.
- The aim is to score 21 or get closest to 21 without going over.
- Each player scoring 21 in the round gets 2 points.
- If no player scores 21 then the player closest to 21 gets 1 point. If more than one player have the same score, then no point is given to any player.
- The game is played for multiple rounds and the first player to reach to a predetermined score (for ex 10 or 20 points) wins the game.
Blackjack Dice Roller (click box below to load the game)
Click here to open on mobile.
The game can also be played with a single die in stead of two. This takes more rolls to get closer to 21.
The game is also played for gambling where all players put some stake in a pot which is taken by the winner. In case of a tie, either the pot can be divided by the winning players or play-offs is done for multiple rounds until only one winner remains.