Left Center Right or LCR is a simple dice game published by George & Company LLC. The game is played with specially marked custom 6-sided dice, 3 sides of which is marked with L, C and R respectively and remaining 3 sides are marked with a dot. Each player starts with 3 chips and objective of the game is to be the last player to have one or more chips to win.
No Of Players:
3 or more players
The game is played with 3 custom 6-sided dice. All players are given 3 chips at the beginning of the game.
Players can decide among themselves who is to take the first roll. Remaining players take turn clockwise.
Left Center Right (LCR) Game Play:
Players roll three dice to start with. The rules of the game are as following
- Place one chip to the center for each C rolled.
- Pass one chip to the left for each L rolled.
- Pass one chip to the right for each R rolled.
- No action is to be taken for dots.
- If player has 3 or more than 3 chips, then all three dice must be rolled.
- In case player has less than 3 chips remaining, then number of dice rolled should be equal to the number of chips.
- If player has no chips, he/she can not roll and must pass on his/her turn. The player is still in the game since he/she can get a chip from other players and will be back in the play.
- The play goes on in this manner until only one player is left with chips who wins the game and also wins all chips placed in the center.