The objective of Octo dice game is to score most points to win. The game is played with 8 six-sided dice.
No Of Players: 2 or more players
8 six-sided dice and a score sheet to keep track of players’ scores.
Players take turn clockwise to roll all 8 dice and try to score maximum points as per following rules
- Players can roll as many times as they wish on their turn.
- After each roll player must set aside one or more dice showing any one particular number. For ex. if player rolled 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6 then he/she can set aside two sixes or two fours or any of the remaining numbers.
- Once player has set aside a particular number, that number can not be set aside in subsequent rolls.
- In each roll player must get at least one number which has not been set aside yet. If he/she fails to do so, his/her turn ends automatically and score for that turn is zero.
- After each roll player can decide whether to roll further to score more points or, stop and claim the points already scored for that round.
- If player decides to stop then their score is equal to the total of all dice numbers which were set aside.
- The game is played either for a certain number of rounds or for a certain score (for ex. 100). This needs to be determined by the players at the beginning of the game.
- Player scoring most points after the predetermined number of rounds or reaching to the predetermined winning score first wins the game.
Learn Octo dice game by playing it below (click box below to load the game)
Click here to open the game on mobile.