The objective of Poker Dice game is to roll best possible poker hand using 5 six-sided dice. Special poker dice with playing card representations (Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, and 9 in high to low order) are also available to play this game.
No Of Players: 2 or more players
Poker Dice Game Play:
In each round players take turn in clockwise manner to roll five dice up to a maximum of 3 times. After each roll players can set aside one or more dice and then roll remaining dice. Players may choose to not set aside any dice and roll all five dice in second as well as third roll.
Players are not required is roll for exactly 3 times. They may end their turn after first and second roll also.
Poker hands are ordered in sequence from highest to lowest as following
- Five of a kind – All 5 dice showing the same number
- Four of a kind – 4 dice showing the same number
- Full house – 3 dice with one number and 2 dice showing another number
- Straight – Five sequential dice(1-2-3-4-5 or 2-3-4-5-6)
- Three of a kind – 4 dice showing the same number
- Two pairs – 2 dice pairs showing same number
- One pair – 2 dice showing same number
- Bust – All dice numbers are different
In some variants Straight is not considered a poker hand. Also, some variants define sequence of numbers from high to low to be 1, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2. If you are using special poker dice then aces are high, then king, queen, jack, 10 and 9 in high to low sequence.
Since there are no suits, there can be no flush.
At the end of each round player with highest poker hand wins. If there is a tie between two or more players then those players again roll five dice to make highest poker hand and win.
Learn Poker Dice game by playing (click box below to load the game)
Click here to open the game on mobile.